Ringdale showcases FollowMe’s integrated 'Paper' Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities on stand E45-10 at IST Spring, Japan IT Week, Tokyo Big Sight
Tokyo, Japan, 20th April 2017 - Ringdale, a leading provider of secure document output management solutions, will be exhibiting at IST Spring, 10th - 12th May, Tokyo, Japan. IT directors can see how customers have prevented valuable data loss, helped secure the infrastructure and achieve industry compliance with FollowMe.
The showcase will cover Paper Data Loss Prevention techniques and how to apply them in an Enterprise context, including:
- Content discovery, monitoring and prevention tools - Identifying high risk data areas, then monitoring, tracking and archiving sensitive information
- Auditing highest risk data areas - Tracking of printed documents to ensure compliance through audit trails
- Enterprise-grade security for mobile and guest printing - Securing printing from all PC, laptops, mobile phones and tablet devices
- Federate document security across all office locations and printer brands - Applying consistent security measures across entire printing environment, including branch or regional office locations
- Security and management of multi vendor fleets - One scalable solution to secure all printer makes and models
"As enterprises work to heighten document security processes, IST Spring is unmissable for IT executive and security professionals to discover the latest innovations for data privacy and security." says Junichi Ohta, SVP, Business Development, Ringdale.
Exclusive for attendees, we offer stand visitors the chance to win a Go Pro Hero Session Camera, when they sign up to our newsletter on stand E45-10.
If you are interested in attending IST Spring Expo as our VIP guest*, please contact us to request your VIP ticket*
*VIP Guests will receive access to the keynote presentations and VIP lounge. Subject to limited availability. Eligibility criteria applies.
IST Spring is held at Toyko Big Sight, 10th -12th May. For more information, visit Japan IT Week, IST Expo web site.
Ringdale invented FollowMe and the print roaming technology in 1997 and has continued to be at the forefront of the industry for over three decades. With offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Singapore and Japan, Ringdale has a strong global partner network and relationships with the world's leading printing manufacturers including Brother, Canon, Hewlett Packard, Lexmark, Konica Minolta, Kyocera Mita, Oce, OKI, Ricoh, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba and Xerox.